GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS (GDPR)
As many of you are aware that the government is introducing new legislation concerning the protection of personal data.
In order to comply with the new legislation, we would like to confirm the personal date we are holding about you. We also need your agreement to allow us to continue to hold this.
- We currently hold your address / email information including contact details.
- As part of the order we will need to deliver your product’s, therefore you name and address will be passed on to the shipping company.
- We do not hold any personal bank details.
- We hold all documentation relating to orders placed by yourself, for as long as we deem necessary, to enable us to process the order and deal with any complaints in the future.
- This data is held in both paper form and electronically on our sales order processing system.
- This system has a modern fire wall protection in place and is supported by our third-party IT providers whom the company has dealt with for many years.
- When disposing of your data, all hard records will be shredded.
- We may communicate with you from time to time with details of products or promotional activity.
- We will not pass your details on to other parties without your prior consent.
The law states that you have to give us specific agreement that you are happy for us to hold your data, we are not allowed to assume you agree.