We (Mears Carpets) are committed to protecting your privacy during your visits to the Mears Carpetsl website and recognise our responsibility to keep the information you provide to us confidential at all times.
We protect your personal information on the Internet to an equivalent high standard to that you experience through any other channels through which we may interact with you, such as on the telephone.
When you request information for a product or service on the Mears Carpets website, you will be asked for personal information that is needed to process your application.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
Our representatives may follow up, either by e-mail, phone or mail, as part of our customer care procedures.
We may periodically send promotional information about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details you provided by requesting information from us.
For your protection we will also: Not hold more information about you than is required for the purposes for which it is being processed. Take reasonable endeavours to ensure that any information about you is accurate and kept up to date. Not keep your information for longer that is necessary or as required by law. Process your information in accordance with your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998.
We do not have any control over the websites of any other company outside Mears Carpets. So if you click on a link on our site that takes you to another website we cannot be held responsible for your privacy when you are on that website.
Use of Website
1. The information you provide on our online forms will be used to process your request quickly and accurately. This information will not be shared with any third parties.
Exclusion of Liability
1. These ‘Exclusion of Liability’ provisions should be read carefully as they exclude or limit our legal liability in connection with your use of this website. Nothing in these terms and conditions and in particular within the ‘Exclusion of Liability’ clauses shall attempt to exclude liability that is not permissible to exclude under applicable law, including without limitation, for fraudulent misrepresentation.
2. While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the content of the website, we exclude any warranties, undertakings or representations (either express or implied) to the full extent permitted under applicable law, that the website or (including without limitation) all or any part of the content or materials, accuracy, availability or completeness of the content of the website or any part of the content or materials, are appropriate or available for use either in the United Kingdom.
3. Access to and use of this website is at the user’s own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, or otherwise minimise or eliminate the inherent risks of the internet including but not limited to loss of data, computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, trojans and worms. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
4. To provide increased value to users of this website, we may provide links to other websites or resources (that are not part of Mears Carpets) for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and that we do not review or endorse and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use that others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
Â© Mears Carpets. All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of this website without our prior written consent is prohibited.
The trademarks, logos, images, photographs and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this website are the property of Mears Carpets or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Mears Carpets or such third party which may own the Mark.
Changes to this Website
The contents of this website, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by us without notification. Additionally Mears Carpets shall not be obliged to remove any outdated information from the website or to expressly mark it as being outdated.
Calls may be recorded.
In order to maintain the security of its systems, protect its staff and detect fraud and other crimes, Mears Carpets reserves the right to monitor all internet communications, including web and email traffic, into and out of its domains. Monitoring includes (without limitation) checks for viruses and other malignant code, and use or content that is unauthorised or unlawful or material that may cause offence in any way.
In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions of use of this website is held unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
The terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by the laws of England and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Name & Registered Address
T: 01772 701033
F: 01772 653646
Liniar Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales No:5625493